BX-TE is the innovative push-button interface equipped with an external temperature probe to perform thermostat functions.
This is a digital temperature sensor with a thermostat function, complete with a 4-input KNX push-button interface that converts a traditional push-button panel into a KNX source. Regarding the push button interface functions it has all the features of the BX-4XIO model, moreover, it adds the necessary features to control the thermostat.
The device is developed without a display unit or local buttons, therefore, setpoint temperature adjustment and visualization can be exclusively carried out via a Blumotix supervision system like a touch panel or a common smartphone on which is installed the dedicated application.
The BX-TE is equipped with a highly sophisticated digital solid state temperature probe, able to carry out accurate measurements, from -55 °C to 125 °C with 0.5 °C of resolution, and not requiring any calibration procedure.
The temperature probe is extremely compact and can be fitted to the rear of the hole plugs of standard devices suitable for measuring towards the inside of a room.
– 4XIO push-button interface functions
– Choice of the thermostat mode: single or double
– Command to enable thermostat with 1-bit object
– Choice of summer/winter mode using 1-bit object
– Setting of the setpoint temperature using 2 Byte object
– Current temperature reading
– On/off output data, with 1-bit object
– Additional fan-control output selectable with 3 bit or 1 Byte object
back to Products – Sensors