BX-MFB12 is a multifunction 12-channel actuator, programmable with ETS to perform different tasks like switching loads, open and close shutters and blinds, drive valves operating in PWM and control 2 or 4 pipe fan coil.
Each output uses bistable relays with 16A maximal load. Block terminals are very wide to insert wires with a section up to 5 mm2.
The relays can be operated manually via a push button mounted on the front of the device, a green LED indicates the switching status of each channel.
The power supply is provided from KNX bus through new transceiver TPUART2 that provides better performance in terms of switching speed and the protection class of the package is IP20 and it is designed for installation on DIN 35mm.
– Using the actuator to switch loads, all twelve outputs are parametrized individually
– Programmable contacts normally open or normally closed
– Manual operation with push buttons, LEDs indication and status transmission on the KNX bus
– Timer function for stairs light
– Logic functions on single outputs
– Relays status recovery after a blackout and programmable startup conditions of the contacts
– The actuator works with pairs of interlocked relays to control shutters and blinds
– The number of interlocked pairs can be set using ETS
– The outputs not intended to control shutters can work as independent outputs or fan coil outputs
– Setting available for travel time and travel extra time in seconds, and stop time between two movements in milliseconds
– The channels allocated to fan coil outputs depends on a number of pipe of the cooling and heating system, the remaining free outputs can be used as independent outputs or shutters outputs.
back to Products – Actuators