BX-MFB04 is a multifunction 4-channel actuator, programmable with ETS to perform different tasks like switching loads, open and close shutters and blinds, drive valves operating in PWM and control 2-pipe fancoil. Each outputs uses bistable relays with 16A maximal load. Block terminals are very wide to insert wires with a section up to 5 mm2. The relays can be operated manually via a push button mounted on the front of the device, a green LED indicates the switching status of each channel. The power supply is provided from KNX bus through new tranceiver TPUART2 that provides better switching speed performance . The protection class of the package is IP20 and it is designed for installation on DIN 35mm.
– Using the actuator to switch loads, all four outputs are parametrized individually
– Programmable contacts normally open or normally closed
– Manual operation with push buttons, LEDs indication and status transmission on the KNX bus
– Timer function for stairs light
– Logic functions on single outputs
– Relays status recovery after blackout and programmable startup conditions of the contacts
– The actuator works with pairs of interlocked relays to control shutters and blinds
– The number of interlocked pairs can be set by ETS parameters configuration
– Setting available in seconds on travel time and travel extra time, and stop time between two movements in milliseconds
– The actuator works with all 4 outputs to control fancoil
– The first three channels are interlocked and are used to drive the speed of the fans, the 4th channel drives the delivery valve.
back to Products – Actuators