BX-DM03 is a 4-channel dimmer actuator for LED lamps with current-mode control, designed to work with the KNX bus.
The channels can be programmed to work independently with white lamps or can be synchronized to drive the color of a RGB / RGBW lamp.
It can be used both with white light LEDs, and with RGB LEDs in the common anode configuration. The device can be programmed for constant current control at 35omA, 700mA and 1000mA with 12,24 or 48 Vdc power supplies.
Each channel can be programmed via dip switches to supply the current for the type of lamp installed, in accordance with the predetermined standard values: 350mA, 700mA and 1000mA.
– Outputs parametrized individually
– Brightness control using 4-bit objects (DT3 incremental method) and 1 Byte objects (DT5 brightness percentage)
– Switch function using 1-bit objects (DT1 on-off)
– Status notification
– Brightness value restored from the previous status
– Mode of operation RGBW with channels synchronized
– Timed management of the channel transition
– 24 programmable scenarios with execution in a sequence of colored transitions using the order of the scenarios, or exploiting random sequence.
back to Products – Lighting