BX-ACT04 is a 4-channel actuator, programmable with ETS to control loads.
Each output uses bistable relays with 16A maximal load. Block terminals are very wide to insert cables with a section up to 5 mm2.
The relays can be operated manually via a push button mounted on the front of the device; a green LED indicates the switching status of each channel.
The power supply is provided from KNX bus through new transceiver TPUART2 that provides better performance in terms of switching speed.
The protection class of the package is IP20 and it is designed for installation on DIN 35mm.
– Four outputs parametrized individually
– Programmable contacts normally open or normally closed
– Manual operation with push buttons, LEDs indication and status transmission on the KNX bus
– Timer function for stairs light
– Logic functions on single outputs
– Relays status recovery after blackout and programmable startup conditions of the contacts
back to Products – Actuators