BX-4XIO is a 4-channel push button interface used to acquire external commands.
The device is equipped with a 15cm long cable and 4 pairs of wires for direct connection to the push buttons. The wires have different colores to facilitate the recognition of the channels.
Inputs are individually configurable with ETS to perform the desired function by the designer.
The device provides load control functions, opening and closing of shutters, adjustment of a light source and the selection of scenarios. Some of these functions exploit the possibility of recognizing the prolonged closure of the auxiliary contact to carry out the command desired.
- Input parametrized individually
- Programmable contacts normally open or normally closed
- Long press function available
- Long press interval in seconds programmable
- Switch function
- Button function
- Dimmer function
- Blind and shutter function
- Scene function
back to Products – Inputs